Lets talk football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos Tevez calls Gary Neville a 'moron'

Go down

Carlos Tevez calls Gary Neville a 'moron' Empty Carlos Tevez calls Gary Neville a 'moron'

Post  IceQueen Fri 22 Jan - 5:40

Carlos Tevez has branded Gary Neville a "boot-licker" and a "moron" in explaining his goal celebration in Tuesday's Carling Cup semi-final.

Former Manchester United striker Tevez gestured and cupped his ears towards their bench after scoring twice in a Manchester City's feisty 2-1 derby win.

"My celebration was directed at Gary Neville," Tevez told ESPN Argentina.

"He acted like a complete boot-licker when he said I wasn't worth £25m, just to suck up to the manager," he added.

When asked for his opinion on the matter, United boss Sir Ferguson dismissed the issue, saying: "I am not interested.

"Carlos Tevez is not our player anymore and I have nothing to say about it at all.

"Players argue with each other all the time. They have a go at each other time and time again. It is not an issue for us. We move on."

Before the first-leg tie at Eastlands, Neville said Ferguson had been right to let Tevez leave in the summer, rather than signing him on a permanent deal after his two-year loan spell ended.

FULL STORY
IceQueen
IceQueen

https://www.facebook.com/Diamonelle?ref=profile

Back to top Go down