Lets talk football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win

2 posters

Go down

Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win Empty Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win

Post  stretchafc Wed 20 Jan - 10:57

Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win _47146271_tevezind226

Goalscorer Carlos Tevez saluted Manchester City's fans after his double saw off neighbours United in the first leg of the Carling Cup semi-final.

Former United striker Tevez gestured to his old team-mates and cupped his ears towards their bench after scoring twice in a feisty 2-1 derby win at Eastlands.

"It was special for me - but it was for the fans of City," said the Argentine.

In a controversial encounter, United defender Gary Neville appeared to have a heated touchline exchange with Tevez.

Visiting defender Patrice Evra was also unhappy, indicating to the referee that a lighter had been thrown at him from the crowd.

City take a lead to Old Trafford after 25-year-old Tevez levelled from the penalty spot before nodding in a second-half winner.

"Now I would say we have a 51% chance," said City's Italian manager Roberto Mancini.

"Carlos is an ex-Man Utd player so this game was very important for him. To score two goals was excellent."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8469326.stm
stretchafc
stretchafc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win Empty Re: Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win

Post  IceQueen Wed 20 Jan - 11:05

Good on him, I wouldve done exactly the same.
Show them manscums what they lost when they got rid off him
Hope he scores a hat trick in the second leg Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win 500680
IceQueen
IceQueen

https://www.facebook.com/Diamonelle?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win Empty Re: Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win

Post  stretchafc Wed 20 Jan - 12:10

lol as long as he scores at OT I'd be very happy as he is sure to milk it like mad.
stretchafc
stretchafc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceQueen Wed 20 Jan - 15:48

Good, I love it when Man U get wound up Goalscorer Carlos Tevez revels in Manchester derby win 406591
IceQueen
IceQueen

https://www.facebook.com/Diamonelle?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down