Lets talk football
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal

2 posters

Go down

Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal Empty Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal

Post  stretchafc Sat 16 Jan - 17:16

Sol Campbell has completed his surprise return to Arsenal, signing a contract until the end of the season.

The 35-year-old former England defender has been a free agent since being released from his contract with League Two side Notts County in December.

And after a trial period and practice match, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has signed Campbell as defensive cover.

Gutted! I just hope it means if we sell Senderos that we will spend on a striker at the very least.
stretchafc
stretchafc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal Empty Re: Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jan - 0:45

i cracked up laughing when i saw this, is he really going to get any playing time, i cant see it myself really odd signing Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lets-talk-football.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal Empty Re: Sol Campbell completes shock return to Arsenal

Post  stretchafc Sun 17 Jan - 12:04

Thankfully he wasn't in the squad at all and considering our subs were Merida, Clichy and Vela I'd much rather those types of players are on the bench than him. I would hope and expect he will play a lot of games for the reserves and give the younger players some tutoring.
stretchafc
stretchafc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down